888ladies Bingo Review
If you asked people to name 5 online Bingo sites 888ladies Bingo would be amongst them, and for good reason too. A well-established Bingo site that has built a reputation on being as good as it gets in the Bingoing world.
Not as instantly recognisable as it once was, but the re-fresh was made at the demand of the playing public and 888ladies answered. You asked, and they delivered.
New design aside, we absolutely love the brilliant Free £888 start-up package to all new players. There is plenty other good games too, and the support team are wonderful. It’s still a great site and their Bingo reputation is near perfect. Register here and you won’t be disappointed.
Million Dollar Questions:
- Is it perfect? No, they used to be, but have slipped a little.
- Would we recommend? YES, still the great entertainer that they always were.
Crux of it
888ladies lost a little momentum when 888holdings bought other sites. Now that the 888ladies brand isn’t their only Bingo baby, it’s lost that fabulous look and feel. That said, it’s still one of the top sites with a fab £888 Freebie room.
You can open an account here for as little as £5, but you’ll need to make a minimum of £10 to qualify for the “New Player” bonuses. Bonuses are as follows;
- 1st Deposit: £10 gets you £50 to play Bingo or Slots
- 2nd Deposit: 100% upto £100
The Free games are available to all players, so if you have an account (funded or not) you’ll be eligible to play. The Free play games usually come in the form of a Bonus game, or a special that you as a player will be invited to.
- Newbies Room. Up to £888 in Free pots for the 3 days
- Free Sunday £250
- Loyalty Pays. Existing player’s rewards
- VIP Gem Room
- 75 ball bingo
- 90 ball bingo
- 5 Line Bingo
- Flash Fives
- Special games
- 100+ Slots games. *Real cash games only
- Mobile Bingo is available
Cash-out and Wagering
There is no such thing as a free supper, and at 888ladies you need to know what you are accepting when you take your bonus funds. Likewise, you need to know what and when you can withdraw your winnings. Full details will be in their Terms & Condition’s on the bottom of the homepage.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: £10
- Maximum withdrawal amount: No withdrawal limitations. Progressive pots reviewed individually.
- Time to cash-out: 2 – 7 working days
- Wagering requirements for Bingo: 2x deposit and bonus
- Wagering requirements for games: 50x deposit and bonus. *May vary
Proof of ID is always needed when withdrawing funds. They might ask for a photo ID, proof of address, copy of Credit Card details and notarised documentation in extreme cases.
18+ players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.