BGO Bingo Review
A giant name and a “Mini-me” super star more or less sums up BGO Bingo. It’s every bit as good as Verne Troyer was cool. Paris Hilton has taken the mantel of BGO ambassador, but Troy will be missed. BGO Bingo might not be the biggest on the block, but what they offer is solid entertainment with a massive shout to the big and bold Bingo pots.
There’s lots to like about the Bingo here, with a variety if games and pots to match most needs. The Progressive pots are brilliant too, with just the right size pot to tempt you in. No millionaire games, but pots big enough to change the way you shop.
Stray away from the Bingo side of BGO and you find yourself in a good place Casino wise. A massive selection of slots and instant games await you. What’s more, they use more than one game provider, so you get a generous helping of just about everything. BGO has been designed to keep you engaged.
As is usually the case in the online gambling world, there is always something that sparks outrage and controversy. With BGO Bingo, it’s the addition of the deposit and withdrawal changes. Not a massive sum in the grand scheme of things, but enough to make you reconsider cashing out until the pot is worth it.
Million Dollar Questions:
- Is it perfect? NO. As much as I love BGO’s massive specials and clever branding, there are better sites out there.
- Would we recommend? YES, No Wagering requirements and a fab selection of games.
Crux of it
BGO Bingo is a good place to play. They have everything on offer that you need or expect from a competent Bingo site. Their “Beat the Boss” challenge is brilliant. Take some time to read through their T&C’s though, BGO’s withdrawal fees and withdrawal times are less than perfect. That said, there are No Wagering requirements on their deposit bonuses, so it’s a fair trade.
You can open an account here for as little as £5, but you will need to deposit a minimum of £10 to qualify for the “New Player” bonuses. AT BGO you also need to use the Bonus Code “BINGO” when making your first deposit. Bonuses are as follows;
- Get £20 Bingo Bonus when you wager £10 cash on Bingo tickets. Bonus code: BINGO
- 18+. New customers only. 100% deposit match up to £ 200. Selected Games only. 50x wagering. Game weightings apply. Max bet 10% of Bonus up to £ 2.50. Max win £ 2,000. 7-day expiry on Bonus. 10 Free Spins on registration. 3-day expiry on Free Spins. No Neteller/Skrill. Min deposit £ 10. Deposit/Withdrawal fees apply. Full T&C’s
- No Reload Bonus
The Free games are available to all players, so if you have an account (funded or not) you’ll be eligible to play. The Free play games usually come in the form of a Bonus game, or a special that you as a player will be invited to.
- Beginners Luck £10 Bonus Cash played between non and 9pm
- Extra Bingo £100 pots played daily at 8pm
- 90 ball bingo
- 80 ball Bingo
- 75 ball bingo
- Progressive Bingo
- 50+ slots games. *real cash games only
- Mobile gaming is available
Cash-out and Wagering at BGO Bingo
There is no such thing as a free supper, and at DGO you need to know what you are accepting when you take your bonus funds. Likewise, you need to know what and when you can withdraw your winnings. Full details will be in their Terms & Condition’s on the bottom of their homepage.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: £20 + £2.50 fee
- Maximum withdrawal amount: No withdrawal limits, but payments may be staggered.
- Time to cash-out: 3-8 working days
- Wagering requirements for bingo: None
- Wagering requirements for games: None. *May vary on certain games
Proof of ID is always needed when withdrawing funds. They might ask for a photo ID, proof of address, copy of Credit Card details and notarised documentation in extreme cases.
18+ players only. *Welcome Bonuses refer to New players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.