Bingo Street Review
Every now and then we get a newish Bingo site that comes along and exceeds expectations. Bingo Street is one of those sites. Everything about it is set up to represent a community. The back drop is all about local streets, the community spirit is all about players integration.
Even the wording is different. You’re not a new player, you’ve “just moved in”. You’re not a newbie, but “new to town”.
The Bingo is a the same as it is in most other sites, but that connection that they build into their site allows you to feel part off it. It’s cute, quaint and totally appealing. In short, what they have done is take the usual comradery you’d get from an offline Bingo hall, and brought that to the screen. That makes it different and in our books, well worth further investigation.
No agency fees, no council tax, just great games and a brilliant place to play them.
The only thing stopping Bingo Street getting a perfect 10, is the limited slots on offer and the high wagering requirements for slots they do offer.
Million Dollar Questions:
- Is it perfect? Close, but what’s missing is more than made up with community spirit.
- Would we recommend? YES, this is our favourite place to play.
Crux of it
Bingo Street looks great, plays really well and offers large prize pots. It might look like just another Bingo site on the surface, but underneath is a very clever, very welcoming community site that is all about the players or tenants as they call them. Something different with a close feel is rare in this day and age.
You can open an account here for as little as £5, but you will need to deposit a minimum of £10 to qualify for the “New Player” bonuses. Bonuses are as follows;
- £10 gets you £30
- New players only. Deposit min of £10, get 200% bingo bonus (up to £200). To withdraw wins related to bingo bonus, wager 2x the deposit + bonus funds. Withdrawal restrictions and Full T&C’s
- No Reload Bonus
The Free games are available to all players, so if you have an account (funded or not) you’ll be eligible to play. The Free play games usually come in the form of a Bonus game, or a special that you as a player will be invited to.
- Newbie Room £300 in daily pots
- Free for Everyone 90 Ball freebie games
- Monday £1,000 Freebie
- £10 every 30 Free games
- £200 Fun Freebies
- 90 ball bingo
- 75 ball bingo
- 5 Line bingo
- Limited slots games. *real cash games only
- Mobile gaming is available
Cash-out and Wagering at Bingo Street
There is no such thing as a free supper, and at B-Street you need to know what you are accepting when you take your bonus funds. Likewise, you need to know what and when you can withdraw your winnings. Full details will be in their Terms & Condition’s on the bottom of their homepage.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: £10
- Maximum withdrawal amount: No withdrawal limits, but payments may be staggered.
- Time to cash-out: 3-8 working days
- Wagering requirements for bingo: 2x deposit and bonus
- Wagering requirements for games: 50x deposit and bonus. *May vary on certain games
Proof of ID is always needed when withdrawing funds. They might ask for a photo ID, proof of address, copy of Credit Card details and notarised documentation in extreme cases.
18+ players only. *Welcome Bonuses refer to New players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.