Bucky Bingo Review
If you are a player that likes traditional Bingo values and history behind a site, then Bucky Bingo is where you need to be. If you are a player that loves the latest Bingo technology and flashing lights, then look away now.
Bucky is a pure Bingo site that has other games such as slots, not the other way round. Their online presence isn’t massive (yet), and they are still very much a site where you can play without feeling crowded out.
That said, they do have big games such as the £450k weekender which runs for 3 days over the last weekend of the month. Losers are few and far between here, and that’s because their free games and bonuses are constantly playing.
Their bigger than usual deposit bonus goes a long way too, but there are cash out restrictions that you need to take into account. Sure, there are better sites and even better sites with the same Bingo platform, but Bucky have that natural appeal to all level players that makes you want to come back.
Million Dollar Questions:
- Is it perfect? No, enjoyable though.
- Would we recommend? YES, but only if you’re into Bingo.
Crux of it
There is a depth to Bucky Bingo that isn’t easy to spot at first. The longer you spend playing here the easier it is to like what it is that they are selling. But, it’s not a site that fulfils every need.
You can open an account here for as little as £5, but you’ll need to make a minimum of £10 to qualify for the “New Player” bonuses. Bonuses are as follows;
- 1st Deposit: Spend £10 get £10 Bingo Bonus and 50 Rainbow Riches spins
- New players only. Min dep: £10 on each deposit. 1st 3 deposits only. £10 cash staking on bingo required for £10 Bingo Bonus (4x wagering, 4x cap) and Games bonus and Rainbow Riches spins (50x wagering, 4x cap). Full T&C’s apply.
- 2nd Deposit: Spend £10 and get £10 games Bonus
- Full T&C’s apply
- 3rd Deposit: Spend £10 and get 20 Rainbow Riches Spins
- Full T&C’s apply
The Free games are available to all players, so if you have an account (funded or not) you’ll be eligible to play. The Free play games usually come in the form of a Bonus game, or a special that you as a player will be invited to.
- BB Free room. Plats daily between 10-11am and 10-11pm
- Value Nights
- 75 ball bingo
- 90 ball bingo
- Special games
- Slots games. *Real cash games only
- Mobile Bingo is available
Cash-out and Wagering at Bucky Bingo
There is no such thing as a free supper, and at Bucky you need to know what you are accepting when you take your bonus funds. Likewise, you need to know what and when you can withdraw your winnings. Full details will be in their Terms & Condition’s on the bottom of the homepage.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: £10
- Maximum withdrawal amount: £10,000
- Time to cash-out: 2 – 5 working days.
- Wagering requirements for Bingo: 4x deposit and bonus
- Wagering requirements for games: 50x deposit and bonus. *May vary on certain games
Proof of ID is always needed when withdrawing funds. They might ask for a photo ID, proof of address, copy of Credit Card details and notarised documentation in extreme cases.
18+ players only. *Welcome Bonuses refer to New players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.