Butlers Bingo review
There’s lots to like about Butlers Bingo. On first glance it might look a little silly, but get beneath that home page and the site opens up into a very competitive Bingo site.
The usual new player bonus of £10 gets you £20 has been replaced by a tastier option of deposit £10 and get £40 to play with + 100 Free Spins. A step in the right direction for sure. That said, this option is not always available, what replaces it is a dull deposit £10 get £20 to play with offer, so pick your moment to join.
There is some consolation in the brilliant Newbies room where you can play for Free and penny games from 12-2pm daily and 5-7pm.
Once you get past your Free starter bonus and through the gates to deposit for the first time, there’s plenty to keep most players occupied and entertained. That said, this site isn’t really designed for the serious gambler.
BB is a place of Bingoing pleasure with the odd slots indulgence thrown in.
There are good promotions and Bingo games offered at Butlers Bingo and most of them have a traditional yet fun feel to them. The jackpots are what helps Butlers Bingo stand out in an already overcrowded Bingo world, but those rooms are seriously full and the chat is then either way to fast or just too much of it.
If you’re more the chat game player, then my advice would be to pick a smaller pot to get you chat fix and just play the big pots to reign in some cash.
Million Dollar Questions:
- Is it perfect? No, but it really wants to be. Very entertaining
- Would we recommend? YES, lots to like and loads to do.
Crux of it
The constant changes to their welcome bonus makes Butlers Bingo hard to justify sometimes. As a new player you look for the best welcome deal, which isn’t always worth the effort at Butlers. Fast paced and action pack it isn’t, so pick a game and make it yours. That’s what Butlers Bingo is all about. Regardless of which game you end up with, it’s a place that doesn’t rush, harry or stress their players. That alone makes it worth the effort.
You can open an account here for as little as £5, but you’ll need to deposit a minimum of £10 to qualify for the “New Player” bonuses. Bonuses are as follows;
- 1st Deposit: Minimum deposit of £10, Play with £40 and Get 100 Free Spins. 300% Bonus up to £100 on Bingo. Offer must be claimed within 48 hrs of registration.
- New players only. 18+. 40x wagering required to withdraw bonus (game weighting applies). 2 day expiry for bonuses. Max bet 6.25 until wagering requirement completed. Full T&C’s apply.
- Note: the welcome offer changes frequently and with little warning, so check before you commit
- No re-deposit bonus
The Free games are available to all players. SO, if you have an account (funded or not) you’ll be eligible to play. The Free play games usually come in the form of a Bonus game, or a special that you as a player will be invited to.
- Newbie room
- 90 ball bingo
- 75 ball bingo
- Special games
- Slots games. *Real cash games only
- Mobile Bingo is available
Cash-out and Wagering at Butlers Bingo
There is no such thing as a free supper, and at Butlers you need to know what you are accepting when you take your bonus funds. Likewise, you need to know what and when you can withdraw your winnings. Full details will be in their Terms & Condition’s on the bottom of their homepage.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: £20
- Maximum withdrawal amount: £5,000 monthly.
- Time to cash-out: 2-7 working days.
- Wagering requirements for Bingo: 5x deposit and bonus
- Wagering requirements for games: 40x deposit and bonus. *May vary on certain games
Proof of ID is always needed when withdrawing funds. They might ask for a photo ID, proof of address, copy of Credit Card details and notarised documentation in extreme cases.
18+ players only. *Welcome Bonuses refer to New players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.