Crown Bingo Review
Crown Bingo started as and indeed still is an off-line Bingo hall. Up and down the country Crown Bingo halls are as famous as they are legendary. Now in the 21st century, Crown have turned their considerable talents to online Bingo. Guess what? it works!
Online since 2005 and already on their second facelift, Crown Bingo aren’t yet as good as some of the pure online sites that you get, but they’re no worse either.
The older more efficient “no nonsense” look to their site has been replaced by a more modern and vibrant look that screams fun with an added slice of “play me”.
The newer look is a little busy, but there is plenty here to keep your average Bingoer happy. Their CS staff are well versed in any issues that you might have, and are as good as it gets, which, is a massive bonus.
In a rather clever move, Crown Bingo have teamed up with Virtue Fusion based games, which means that everything works like a dream. Especially on your mobile devices.
Even though Crown have joined the modern world, most of the Bingo halls are still there, and we strongly recommend that you get down to your local and give it a go. Dabber at the ready and get ready to shout HOUSE!
Million Dollar Questions:
- Is it perfect? No, but they are too big not to like.
- Would we recommend? YES, total off-line legend nails it online too.
Crux of it
There is simplicity to Crown Bingo that really is what makes this site a super easy user friendly site with great games from the brilliance of Virtue Fusion.
You can open an account here for as little as £5, but you will need to deposit a minimum of £10 to qualify for the “New Player” bonuses. Bonuses are as follows;
- £1 No Deposit Bonus (£990 wagering target within 168 hours)
- *Applies to new players only
- 1st Deposit: £10 gets you £30. 200% up to £50
- New players only. 18+. Wagering requirements 4 x the Bonus. Must be met within 30 days of deposit.
- No reload Bonuses
The Free games are available to all players, so if you have an account (funded or not) you’ll be eligible to play. The Free play games usually come in the form of a Bonus game, or a special that you as a player will be invited to.
- Newbie Free Bingo room
- Free Tickets in the BOGOF room
- 90 ball bingo
- 75 ball bingo
- Speed Bingo
- 50+ Slots games. *Demo mode and real cash games
- Mobile gaming is available
Cash-out and Wagering at Crown Bingo
There is no such thing as a free supper, and at Crown you need to know what you are accepting when you take your bonus funds. Likewise, you need to know what and when you can withdraw your winnings. Full details will be in their Terms & Condition’s on the bottom of their homepage.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: £20.
- Maximum withdrawal amount: £10,000 monthly. Progressive pots £20,000 max payout in instalments.
- Time to cash-out: 1-3 working days.
- Wagering requirements for bingo: 3x deposit and bonus.
- Wagering requirements for games: 40x deposit and bonus. *May vary on certain games
Proof of ID is always needed when withdrawing funds. They might ask for a photo ID, proof of address, copy of Credit Card details and notarised documentation in extreme cases.
18+ players only. *Welcome Bonuses refer to New players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.