Gossip Bingo Review
After the revamp a few years ago, Gossip Bingo went from a small to mainstream Bingo with a look and feel like it rolled out of a magazine. Deliberate? YES and it works too.
If you are the sort of person that wants interaction in your Bingo and pots and pots of prizes with the odd Bonus thrown in, then this is the place for you.
OK agreed, it looks a little busy with all those offers and bonuses and free spins that guarantee you a win, but actually once you get past that Gossip Bingo evolves into a well-developed interesting place to be.
Personally I like Gossip Bingo because it offers everything that you’d want or expect from a modern day online Bingo site. Great promotions, big prize pots, easy to play games and loads of Free games with No Download needed.
Million Dollar Questions:
- Is it perfect? No, but their brilliant Freebie starter pack makes up for it.
- Would we recommend? YES, especially the Super Millionaire game.
Crux of it
Move past the glossy magazine look and you uncover a Bingo site that literally has everything that you’d want from a modern day site. The longer you spend here the more you appreciate the variety Gossip Bingo offers.
You can open an account here for as little as £5, but you’ll need to deposit a minimum of £10 to qualify for the “New Player” bonuses. Bonuses are as follows;
- 1st Deposit: Deposit £10 play with £30 +50 Sure Win Spins
- New players only, min £10 deposit, 200% up to £50 Bingo Bonus. Wagering requirements 3x(Deposit +Bonus). Spins on pre-selected games. Full T&C’s apply
- No re-deposit Bonus *subject to change
The Free games are available to all players, so if you have an account (funded or not) you’ll be eligible to play. The Free play games usually come in the form of a Bonus game, or a special that you as a player will be invited to.
- Freebie Freedy’s Free games
- Every Ticket Wins
- Cheap and Cheerful Free games
- 90 ball bingo
- 75 ball bingo
- Special games
- Slots games. *Real cash games only
- Mobile Bingo is available
Cash-out and Wagering at Gossip Bingo
There is no such thing as a free supper, and at Gossip you need to know what you are accepting when you take your bonus funds. Likewise, you need to know what and when you can withdraw your winnings. Full details will be in their Terms & Condition’s on the bottom of their homepage.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: £30
- Maximum withdrawal amount: No withdrawal limitations. Progressive pots reviewed individually.
- Time to cash-out: 2-5 working days.
- Wagering requirements for Bingo: 3x deposit and bonus
- Wagering requirements for games: 50x deposit and bonus. *May vary on certain games
Proof of ID is always needed when withdrawing funds. They might ask for a photo ID, proof of address, copy of Credit Card details and notarised documentation in extreme cases.
18+ players only. *Welcome Bonuses refer to New players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.