Harrys Bingo Review
Harrys Bingo is purple and has a tasty Deposit offer that isn’t the biggest thing on the home page. What is the biggest thing, is the mega “up to £3,000 Free Bingo” in your first week. There are other things on there too, but that headline says it all.
Harry’s Bingo is small in comparison to other sites, but it punches way above its weight when it comes to Bonuses. Basically what they are saying is “play before you pay” and it’s a message that we can’t shout loud enough.
Harry’s Bingo isn’t the best Bingo experience ever, but if you are a new player this should be one of your first places to play, because the Free £3,000 Bonus games for new players is absolutely fabulous.
Play before you pay is the perfect way to test a site and with £15 to do that with, you get to spend quite a bit of time testing and exploring before you need to commit your own cash. A massive thumbs up from us.
Million Dollar Questions:
- Is it perfect? No, but with up to £3,000 Free for new players, what’s not to love.
- Would we recommend? YES, their play before you pay is great.
Crux of it
The sceptical among us will say that there is little else at Harry’s Bingo other than the £3,000 new player freebie, and to a degree you’d be right, but so what. It’s Bingo and it’s free to test and play long before you have to pay. Which, gets my vote.
You can open an account here for as little as £5, but you’ll need to deposit a minimum of £10 to qualify for the “New Player” bonuses. Bonuses are as follows;
- £3,000 Free in Bingo Bonuses in your first week
- 18+ only, All Players | Bingo room will be available only for first 7 days from your registration day | Card validation required | Winnings will be in form of Bingo Bonus only and Wagering (4x on Bingo) apply on winnings | Full T&C’s apply
- 1st Deposit: 300% or £10 gets you £40
- New players 18+ only| 300% match bingo bonus up to £120 on 1st dep, 30 days expiry | £10 min & £500 max dep | Wagering requirements (4x Bingo) & T&Cs apply.
- No Re-load Bonus
- *Subject to change
The Free games are available to all players, so if you have an account (funded or not) you’ll be eligible to play. The Free play games usually come in the form of a Bonus game, or a special that you as a player will be invited to.
- City Hall Free games
- 90 ball bingo
- 80 ball bingo
- 75 ball bingo
- 50 ball bingo
- 30 ball bingo
- Special games
- Slots games. *Demo play and real cash games
- Mobile Bingo is available
Cash-out and Wagering at Harrys Bingo
There is no such thing as a free supper, and at Harry’s you need to know what you are accepting when you take your bonus funds. Likewise, you need to know what and when you can withdraw your winnings. Full details will be in their Terms & Condition’s on the bottom of their homepage.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: £30
- Maximum withdrawal amount: £300 weekly, £1,000 weekly payout on progressive pots
- Time to cash-out: 3 working days.
- Wagering requirements for Bingo: 4x deposit and bonus
- Wagering requirements for games: 10x deposit and bonus. *May vary on certain games
Proof of ID is always needed when withdrawing funds. They might ask for a photo ID, proof of address, copy of Credit Card details and notarised documentation in extreme cases.
18+ players only. *Welcome Bonuses refer to New players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.