Maria Casino Review
Maria Bingo has undergone a massive change to their site, and it’s now one of the most advanced looking pages out there. Technically Maria Bingo was killed off, and Maria Casino took over.
This all new super advance gaming platform is a thing of pure beauty. A casino for the young and techno savvy players, but does it relate to Bingo?
Well, yes and no. The personalised lobby with a built in performance dashboard is very clever and even helps you formulate a “better” gameplay strategy. Obviously that doesn’t work on the “random numbers generator”, but it works well on everything else.
However, moving past that and getting to the games is easy enough, just click on the Bingo link, or Live Casino link, or any of the others. The Bingo mini games are brilliant too, but be warned, they are very very moreish.
There’s lots to like once you get used to the advances in technology, but if your computer skills are not up to scratch, pick another Bingo provider.
Million Dollar Questions:
- Is it perfect? Close, but NO, technically brilliant, but a far cry from good old Bingo
- Would we recommend? YES, but be prepared to get side-tracked by better Casino games
Crux of it
Oddly enough, Maria are not to everyone’s cup of tea when it comes to Bingo. It might have something to do with the obvious fact that Bingo is not their first choice, and it shows.
Maria Casino stems from solid gaming DNA of the Swedish giant Unibet, and as such comes with a guaranteed awesome feel to it. Indeed, it is a brilliant place to be, but there is one massive problem. All that fabulous technology is there to tempt you away from good old fashioned Bingo.
You can open an account here for as little as £5, but you’ll need to make a minimum of £10 to qualify for the “New Player” bonuses. Bonuses are as follows;
- 1st Deposit: Up to 200% + 40 free slot spins a day for 4 days
- New players only. Min deposit £10, max bonus £20. Wagering requirements 35x Bonus before withdrawing. Free Spins credited on Starburst in batches of 10/day over the next 4 working days and carry a 15x wagering requirement. Bonus expires 7 days after opt-in. Full T&C’s apply.
- No reload bonus
The Free games are only available to funded players, so if you have an account and there are funds on your account, you’ll be eligible to play. The Free play games usually come in the form of a Bonus game, or a special that you as a player will be invited to.
- Free Bingo for Beginners. Access to the Free room for 14 days
- Free play on most casino games
- 75 ball bingo
- 90 ball bingo
- Special games
- 500+ slot games. Free play and real cash games
- Mobile Bingo is available
Cash-out and Wagering at Maria Casino
There is no such thing as a free supper, and at Maria you need to know what you are accepting when you take your bonus funds. Likewise, you need to know what and when you can withdraw your winnings. Full details will be in their Terms & Condition’s on the bottom of the homepage. Their brilliant video explanations are well worth watching.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: £15
- Maximum withdrawal amount: Open
- Time to cash-out: 2 – 6 working days
- Wagering requirements for Bingo: 35x deposit and bonus
- Wagering requirements for Games: 35x deposit and bonus, but may vary
Proof of ID is always needed when withdrawing funds. They might ask for a photo ID, proof of address, copy of Credit Card details and notarised documentation in extreme cases.
18+ players only. *Welcome Bonuses refer to New players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.