Mecca Bingo Review
Mecca Bingo is as massive online as it is offline. They are a true household name, having built their name and reputation in the good old fashioned Bingo halls around the country. Established in 1961 in cities around the UK, Mecca have taken all that know-how and gone online.
An online club theme that doesn’t disappoint. Where offline game was just Bingo in a few variations, the online Mecca is packed full of magnificent multi-player bingo, superb slots and casinos.
What hasn’t changed is the brilliant Bingo Community and forum. This is where the Mecca heart lies, and you’ll find yourself amongst like-minded players. Players, that’ll be offline too in the Mecca Club scene.
Million Dollar Questions:
- Is it perfect? NO, but it is popular enough that you don’t care
- Would we recommend? YES, reputation is everything and theirs is impeccable.
Crux of it.
Mecca Bingo is not the place that you come to make your fortune. Smallish pots and over-crowded rooms are a part and parcel of a site as popular as this. That said, what it lacks in Million Pound pots, it makes up for in ease of play, Bingo enjoyment and a welcoming site.
You can open an account here for as little as £5, but you’ll need to make a minimum of £10 to qualify for the “New Player” bonuses. Bonuses are as follows;
- 1st Deposit: £10 gets you £40 to play with + £10 voucher for any Mecca Bingo club
- New players must deposit and spend £10 on Bingo within 60 days to receive the £30 Bingo Bonus. Wagering requirements 2x bonus. Receive £10 Club Bonus. Full T&C’s apply.
- Club Bonus: £10 for off line clubs.
- No reload bonus
The Free games are only available to funded players, so if you have an account and there are funds on your account, you’ll be eligible to play. The Free play games usually come in the form of a Bonus game, or a special that you as a player will be invited to.
- Newbie room. 7 days of Free Bingo to all new players
- Free Speed Bingo. Win a Share of £4,500. Mon-Wed 1-2pm. Wed-Fri 7.05-8pm
- Carry on Camping. 100% of all net losses.
- 75 ball bingo
- 80 ball bingo
- 90 ball bingo
- Special games
- 100+ slot games. Free to play and Real cash games
- Mobile Bingo is available
Cash-out and Wagering at Mecca Bingo
There is no such thing as a free supper, and at Mecca you need to know what you are accepting when you take your bonus funds. Likewise, you need to know what and when you can withdraw your winnings. Full details will be in their Terms & Condition’s on the bottom of the homepage.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: £10
- Maximum withdrawal amount: £15,000 day *Credit Cards only
- Time to cash-out: 4 – 7 working days.
- Wagering requirements for Bingo: 4x deposit and bonus
- Wagering requirements for Games: 4x deposit and bonus, but may vary
- Inactive Accounts could be charged an administration fee of £2.50 per month
Check out the “How to” page and get the easiest entry into Bingo ever. Simple to follow steps with seriously good advice on the do’s and don’ts or registering at Mecca Bingo
Proof of ID is always needed when withdrawing funds. They might ask for a photo ID, proof of address, copy of Credit Card details and notarised documentation in extreme cases.
18+ players only. *Welcome Bonuses refer to New players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.