Mira Bingo Review
Open up the Mira Bingo home page and at first glance it is hard to see where their web design budget went. Dig a little deeper, and you’ll find a Bingo site that has spent all its cash on great games, massive pots and fabulous Bingo Bonuses.
In short Mira Bingo is a well put together Bingo site that has a brilliant FREE £15 No Deposit Bonus for new players.
The fact that you need to look a little deeper isn’t the issue. The fact that you get great value for money games and massive pots is. Mira Bingo know what their players want, and they deliver. Clever use of games and promotions keeps player’s fluid for quite a while.
Too much Free? Possibly but whose complaining! You’d be mad not to test and play. A massive thumbs up from us.
Million Dollar Questions:
- Is it perfect? No, but with £15 Free to test and explore, they come close.
- Would we recommend? YES, as entertaining a Bingo site as you’ll find anywhere.
Crux of it
Optically Mira haven’t nailed their brief, but get inside and explore and you get to realise that they have spent all their cash on Bonuses and Bingo. A perfect combination to make your Bingo cash stretch. Clever, basic entertainment at its best.
You can open an account here for as little as £10, which is the minimum deposit needed to qualify for the “New Player” bonuses. Bonuses are as follows;
- £15 Free No Deposit Bingo Bonus
- 1st Deposit: 400% Deposit match
- 2nd Deposit: 350% Deposit match + 25% Casino cash
- 3rd Deposit: 300% Deposit match + 25% Casino cash
The Free games are available to all players, so if you have an account (funded or not) you’ll be eligible to play. The Free play games usually come in the form of a Bonus game, or a special that you as a player will be invited to.
- Daily log-in Bonus for new players
- Chat games
- Loyalty Free Bingo
- 30 ball bingo
- 50 ball bingo
- 75 ball bingo
- 90 ball bingo
- Special games
- 70+ Slots games. Demo play and real cash games
- Mobile Bingo is available
Cash-out and Wagering
There is no such thing as a free supper, and at Mira you need to know what you are accepting when you take your bonus funds. Likewise, you need to know what and when you can withdraw your winnings. Full details will be in their Terms & Condition’s on the bottom of the homepage.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: £30
- Maximum withdrawal amount: £10,000 daily
- Maximum Progressive Jackpot payout restricted to £1,000 each week
- Time to cash-out: 2 – 5 working days
- Wagering requirements for Bingo: 4x deposit and bonus
- Wagering requirements for games: 10x deposit and bonus. *May vary
Proof of ID is always needed when withdrawing funds. They might ask for a photo ID, proof of address, copy of Credit Card details and notarised documentation in extreme cases.
18+ players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.