Mr Green Review
If we had a go-to games place, Mr Green would be it. It’s our nominated “bit on the side” and we don’t care who knows it.
I know that it all sounds a bit flowery and all very one sided, but you look for the difference in a plethora of matching casinos, and in a sea of slots and casinos, finding the one that stands out is never going to be an easy task, yet Mr Green manage it to perfection.
They are for all intense purposes a grown up version of an online casino without the usually cheesy interpretation of a Vegas style site. They still have the games that normal people shouldn’t like, the childish looking ones that scream Blackpool sea front, but they are not the main attraction and not “in your face”.
There are plenty of life changing games here too, with pots that are massive. Potential millionaires in the making happen more often that you’d think at Mr Green.
Mr Green does come with a MyBingoBonus warning though, once you get through those doors, it’s a place where you will want to spend all your time and money. All we say to that, is pace yourself or invoke their “loss limit” option.
Million Dollar Questions:
- Is it perfect? No, but it’s probably the best online casino available.
- Would we recommend? YES, everything and more.
Crux of it
Mr Green is probably everything that an online casino should be. The fact that they don’t do bingo is good for competing bingo sights, because if they did, they’d be a perfect 10 and all the others would pale in comparison.
You can open an account here for as little as £5, but you will need to deposit a minimum of £20 to qualify for the “New Player” bonuses. Bonuses are as follows;
- 1st Deposit: 100% up to £100 + up to 200 Bonus spins
- New players only. 18+. 35x wagering applies to Bonus Cash and Free Spins. Deposit of £20+ unlocks a 100% Match Bonus up to £100 in Bonus Cash, subsequent wager of £20+ on slots unlocks 100 Starburst Free Spins and 100 additional Free Spins (5 per day over 20 days). Full T&C’s apply.
- No reload Bonus
The Free games are available to all players, so if you have an account (funded or not) you’ll be eligible to play. The Free play games usually come in the form of a Bonus game, or a special that you as a player will be invited to.
- Free Bet Club: Weekly £5 Free Bet
- 300+ Slots games. *Play for Free and real cash games
- Live Casino
- Sports betting
- Reel Thrill
- Mobile gaming is available
Cash-out and Wagering at Mr Green
There is no such thing as a free supper, and at Mr Green you need to know what you are accepting when you take your bonus funds. Likewise, you need to know what and when you can withdraw your winnings. Full details will be in their Terms & Condition’s on the bottom of their homepage.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: £30.
- Maximum withdrawal amount: open – withdrawals above £2,000 require verification procedures.
- Time to cash-out: 2-3 working days.
- Wagering requirements for games: 35x deposit and bonus. *May vary on certain games
Proof of ID is always needed when withdrawing funds. They might ask for a photo ID, proof of address, copy of Credit Card details and notarised documentation in extreme cases.
18+ players only. *Welcome Bonuses refer to New players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.