Polo Bingo Review
Polo Bingo is a bright and colourful site that offers all the standard Bingo attributes you’d expect to find.
It’s a well laid out site that has lots to offer, but is somewhat clouded by the name that has nothing to do with the sport of Kings or the water-based Handball game, or the mint with a hole. Which, you would actually expect to find some reference or other. Anyway, what’s in a name??
Polo Bingo is a fully functioning well operated Bingo site that will appeal to those that like their daily Bingo to be packed full of other stuff such as slots, online casino and instant wins.
It might come across as a little “busy”, but there is plenty to do once you have your orientation sorted. The bingo is solid and the pots plentiful. Venturing away from bingo is easy here and the slots “demo mode” is great too.
Million Dollar Questions:
- Is it perfect? No, but there is plenty to keep you happy.
- Would we recommend? YES, everything and more.
Crux of it
It’s fair to say that Polo Bingo isn’t going to be the “go to” site for most players, but there is a clever concept here that will keep you interested long enough to become a regular. Lots to like and plenty to do.
You can open an account here for as little as £5, but you’ll need to make a minimum of £10 to qualify for the “New Player” bonuses. Bonuses are as follows;
- 1st Deposit: Deposit £10 and play with £30 + 20 Spins
- New players only. Min dep: £10 for 200% Bingo Bonus up to £100. Min £10 deposit for £30 + 20 Spins on pre-selected games, wins capped at £5, Wagering Requirements: 85x (bonus). 4 tickets to “£2,500 Real Cash” (real cash wins). 10 tickets to “£50 Daily Treat”, 4x bingo bonus. Games Bonus wins cap: £400 + the initial bonus amount. Deposit balance can be withdrawn at any time. Wagering restrictions &Withdrawal restrictions apply. Full T&C’s apply.
- No reload Bonus
The Free games are available to all players, so if you have an account (funded or not) you’ll be eligible to play. The Free play games usually come in the form of a Bonus game, or a special that you as a player will be invited to.
- 90 ball bingo
- 80 ball bingo
- 75 ball bingo
- Special games
- 50+ Slots games. *Demo mode and real cash games available
- Mobile Bingo is available
Cash-out and Wagering at Polo Bingo
There is no such thing as a free supper, and at Polo you need to know what you are accepting when you take your bonus funds. Likewise, you need to know what and when you can withdraw your winnings. Full details will be in their Terms & Condition’s on the bottom of their homepage.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: £30.
- Maximum withdrawal amount: No withdrawal limitations. Progressive pots reviewed individually.
- Time to cash-out: 3-10 working days.
- Wagering requirements for Bingo: 3x deposit and bonus
- Wagering requirements for games: 50x deposit and bonus. *May vary on certain games
Proof of ID is always needed when withdrawing funds. They might ask for a photo ID, proof of address, copy of Credit Card details and notarised documentation in extreme cases.
18+ players only. *Welcome Bonuses refer to New players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.