Posh Bingo Review
Posh Bingo might look that part, but being posh is not what this site’s all about. A relative newcomer in the grand scheme of things, but Posh Bingo have established themselves in the online Bingo world with ease and confidence.
The concept behind Posh Bingo is simple enough, a mild look at the lifestyle that could be (aka a certain ex-Spice member) and this works well for the site, however it is a bit girlie and might put some of the blokes off. Actually it’ll probably put most blokes off, which isn’t such a bad thing.
Posh Bingo is home to the brilliant “Dreams of £1,000,000” sliding jackpot game. We guarantee it will be the best and worst Bingo experience ever. This is Bingo with nail biting tension. If you are 3 away from a life changing pot then you’ll know what we mean. Totally addictive brilliance.
Million Dollar Questions:
- Is it perfect? No, but home of the Dream of £1,000,000, so close.
- Would we recommend? YES, great site, great games and good entertainment.
Crux of it
Posh Bingo is a good place to play. Move past the girlie look and feel and it’s actually a serious place with plenty of fun and buckets of cash prizes. Oh, and one of the best £1,000,000 sliding jackpot games ever.
You can open an account here for as little as £5, but you’ll need to make a minimum of £10 to qualify for the “New Player” bonuses. Bonuses are as follows;
- 1st Deposit: £10 gets you £35
- *Applies to new players only
- 2nd Deposit: 50% re-load bonus
The Free games are available to all players, so if you have an account (funded or not) you’ll be eligible to play. The Free play games usually come in the form of a Bonus game, or a special that you as a player will be invited to.
- New Fashionistas: £20 Jackpot Every Hour
- Fancy Freebies: Prizes Every 10 Minutes
- The Bargain Basement: £10 Jackpot Every 30 Minutes
- £1,000 Monday Catwalk
- Free Sunday £250 – Mobile and Tablet Exclusive
- 75 ball bingo
- 90 ball bingo
- 5Line Bingo
- Flash Fives
- Special games. inc. Dreams of £1,000,000 sliding jackpot
- Slots games. *Real cash games only
- Mobile Bingo is available
Cash-out and Wagering at Posh Bingo
There is no such thing as a free supper, and at Posh you need to know what you are accepting when you take your bonus funds. Likewise, you need to know what and when you can withdraw your winnings. Full details will be in their Terms & Condition’s on the bottom of the homepage.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: £10
- Maximum withdrawal amount: No withdrawal limitations. Progressive pots reviewed individually.
- Time to cash-out: 5 – 8 working days
- Wagering requirements for Bingo: 2x deposit and bonus
- Wagering requirements for games: 50x deposit and bonus. *May vary
Proof of ID is always needed when withdrawing funds. They might ask for a photo ID, proof of address, copy of Credit Card details and notarised documentation in extreme cases.
18+ players only. *Welcome Bonuses refer to New players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.