RedBus Bingo Review
All aboard the RedBus Bingo special and tickets please!! RedBus Bingo is a fabulous take on the classic Bingo site with a very colourful look.
There is a general feel-good fun factor that really does hide the serious games that lay beneath, one of which is the awesome £1,000,000 Big Ben Bonanza.
Get past the brilliant “come play” home page and there is lots to like. There is something for most levels of play at RedBus, from the newbie that’s keen on spending little and getting loads out, to the medium player that’s happy to spend more than pennies and cash in on some of the sites biggest games.
Talking of which, is the monster of a weekly sliding Jackpot game that plays every Friday at 9:30pm. Big Ben Bonanza with £1,000 guaranteed and £1,000,000 potential.
Million Dollar Questions:
- Is it perfect? No, but their players love it.
- Would we recommend? YES, and Yes. Wait…Yes!.
Crux of it
RedBus Bingo colourful, entertaining, easy to navigate and packed full of mega games and massive pots. The Free Bingo is brilliant too. If there was a downside, then it would be that they don’t have a “no Deposit” offer.
You can open an account here for as little as £5, but you’ll need to make a minimum of £10 to qualify for the “New Player” bonuses. Bonuses are as follows;
- 1st Deposit: £10 gets you £30
- 2nd Deposit: 50% re-load bonus
The Free games are available to all players, so if you have an account (funded or not) you’ll be eligible to play. The Free play games usually come in the form of a Bonus game, or a special that you as a player will be invited to.
- New Free Ride Tab
- £150 Daily Free-way Jackpot
- Top up Bingo games
- 75 ball bingo
- 90 ball bingo
- 5 Line Bingo
- Special games
- Slots games. *Real cash games only
- Mobile Bingo is available
Cash-out and Wagering at RedBus Bingo
There is no such thing as a free supper, and at RedBus you need to know what you are accepting when you take your bonus funds. Likewise, you need to know what and when you can withdraw your winnings. Full details will be in their Terms & Condition’s on the bottom of the homepage.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: £10
- Maximum withdrawal amount: No withdrawal limitations. Progressive pots reviewed individually.
- Time to cash-out: 5 – 8 working days.
- Wagering requirements for Bingo: 2x deposit and bonus
- Wagering requirements for games: 50x deposit and bonus. *May vary on certain games
Proof of ID is always needed when withdrawing funds. They might ask for a photo ID, proof of address, copy of Credit Card details and notarised documentation in extreme cases.
18+ players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.