Sing Bingo Review
Everything about Sing Bingo is focused around the world of music. Their games, bonuses, competitions and even some of their prizes are all steeped in music themes. If the people behind all these successful TV talent shows had a Bingo site, then Sing Bingo would be it.
Clever games with music bases and packed full of great value for money games is always going to be a winner in our eyes, and Sing manage to pull it off with ease.
Their VIP games are invite only, but get that ticket in and it’s “Money for nothing and bingo for Free”. Which, is exactly what we want. More Free games and better bonuses that actually benefit the players, in short a bonus scheme worth signing up for.
Sing Bingo is a fresh look at an old Bingo favourite, one that’s focused around younger players, but that doesn’t exclude the more mature player. There are plenty of classics and they are still as entertaining as ever.
Million Dollar Questions:
- Is it perfect? No, but for players that fancy Bingo with a musical vibe, it’s great.
- Would we recommend? YES, great take of a much loved game. Prizes are great too.
Crux of it
There are better Bingo sites than Sing Bingo, but given that they have only been on the scene a few years, that’s to be expected. An entertaining site that offers something a little different. Perfect for the young at heart or an aging hippy like me. Great Customer Service too.
You can open an account here for as little as £5, but you will need to deposit a minimum of £10 to qualify for the “New Player” bonuses. Bonuses are as follows;
- 1st Deposit: 300% deposit Bonus
- 2nd Deposit: 150% deposit Bonus
- 3rd Deposit: 100% deposit Bonus
The Free games are available to all players, so if you have an account (funded or not) you’ll be eligible to play. The Free play games usually come in the form of a Bonus game, or a special that you as a player will be invited to.
- Sing Chat Tourney
- Guess the Artist
- Value Bingo games
- 90 ball bingo
- 75 ball bingo
- 52-5 ball bingo
- Penny Bingo
- 282 Slots and Casino games. *real cash games only
- Mobile gaming is available
Cash-out and Wagering
There is no such thing as a free supper, and at Sing you need to know what you are accepting when you take your bonus funds. Likewise, you need to know what and when you can withdraw your winnings. Full details will be in their Terms & Condition’s on the bottom of their homepage.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: £5
- Maximum withdrawal amount: £20,000, but payments may be staggered.
- Time to cash-out: 2-7 working days
- Wagering requirements for bingo: 4x deposit and bonus
- Wagering requirements for games: 8x deposit and bonus. *May vary on certain games
Proof of ID is always needed when withdrawing funds. They might ask for a photo ID, proof of address, copy of Credit Card details and notarised documentation in extreme cases.
18+ players only. *Welcome Bonuses refer to New players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.