Sparkling Bingo Review
Sparkling Bingo is an old look on a new look?? What was once old fashioned is now called retro and Sparkling Bingo have a serious retro oldie worldlier charm. It works well and is liked by their players.
The Bingo at Sparkling is basic, but basic translates to Bingo focused and non-complicated. Their brand of Bingo isn’t rare, but it’s a pure Bingo experience which is refreshing. Add that to their games being latest technology, and you have a Bingo site that is worth checking out.
The games at Sparkling Bingo are as expected and very much in line with many other Bingo platforms. They’re varied with new additions and good prize pots which are set to keep you entertained regardless of your level of play.
Million Dollar Questions:
- Is it perfect? NO, but it is a good place to play
- Would we recommend? YES, but only if you like basic Bingo, because there is little else
Crux of it.
Sparkling Bingo might not be the place that you call home forever, but it is a good enough Bingo entertainer to keep you interested for a while. The games are not plentiful and the pots are not millionaire makers. That said, what it lacks in Million Pound pots, it makes up for in ease of play, Bingo enjoyment and a welcoming site.
You can open an account here for as little as £5, but you’ll need to make a minimum of £10 to qualify for the “New Player” bonuses. Bonuses are as follows;
- 1st Deposit: 100% Deposit match up to £50 + 50 Bonus spins
- New players only. No Code required. Min dep £5. Max £50. Spins are for Fluffy Favourites. Wagering requirements 6x Bingo + bonus. Full T&C’s apply
- No reload bonus
The Free games are only available to funded players, so if you have an account and there are funds on your account, you’ll be eligible to play. The Free play games usually come in the form of a Bonus game, or a special that you as a player will be invited to.
- Spin-tastic. Free spins
- Saturday Night Fever. Free Bingo, spins and vouchers
- Lazy Sunday. Early morning Free bingo from 9am
- 75 ball bingo
- 90 ball bingo
- High 5 bingo
- Special games
- 26 slot games. *Real cash games only
- Mobile Bingo is available
Loyalty and VIP levels
Sparkling Bingo offer a rewards system that is based on games played and monies deposited. The more you play and deposit, the more points you get, simple.
- Rookie = 0 Jewels, or no deposits
- Pro = 1-599 Jewels, or up to £49 deposited
- Master = 600-2399 Jewels, or between £50 – £199 deposited
- Champ = 2400+ Jewels, or £200 and above deposited
Cash-out and Wagering at Sparkling Bingo
There is no such thing as a free supper, and at Sparkling you need to know what you are accepting when you take your bonus funds. Likewise, you need to know what and when you can withdraw your winnings. Full details will be in their Terms & Condition’s on the bottom of the homepage.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: £20
- Maximum withdrawal amount: No withdrawal limitations. Progressive pots reviewed individually.
- Time to cash-out: 3 – 7 working days
- Wagering requirements for Bingo: 6x deposit and bonus
- Wagering requirements for Games: 6x deposit and bonus, but may vary
Proof of ID is always needed when withdrawing funds. They might ask for a photo ID, proof of address, copy of Credit Card details and notarised documentation in extreme cases.
18+ players only. *Welcome Bonuses refer to New players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.