Sun Bingo Review
Reviewing Sun Bingo is simple enough, it’s a good site with great games and a fabulous sense of “let’s all play Bingo”, which as strange as it sounds isn’t something that every Bingo platform manages.
Sun Bingo comes from good stock too, not Bingo stock or even gaming stock, but best of British (or worst) media from the one and only The Sun newspaper.
UK tabloid aside, Sun Bingo is a great place to play as the games and prizes are very good. The deposit Bonus lacks a little, but once in, the games make up for everything else.
As already stated, this is an easy review because there’s lots of positives at Sun Bingo. This is not a site that tries to be anything other than a games platform for you to enjoy a little Bingo and a lot of games. Players love it too, with very few complaints.
Million Dollar Questions:
- Is it perfect? No, but it is a good place to call home.
- Would we recommend? YES, lots to like and loads to do.
Crux of it
With a little effort in the graphics department and a lot of effort in the TV ad department Sun Bingo could be just about perfect, but it’s not. Which is a shame, but it is close though.
You can open an account here for as little as £5, but you’ll need to deposit a minimum of £10 to qualify for the “New Player” bonuses. Bonuses are as follows;
- 1st Deposit: Spending £10 gets you £40. £20 Bingo + £10 Slots
- 2nd Deposit: 50% up to £30
- 3rd Deposit: 50% up to £50
The Free games are available to all players, so if you have an account (funded or not) you’ll be eligible to play. The Free play games usually come in the form of a Bonus game, or a special that you as a player will be invited to.
- Learner room. Play for Free for 7 days
- Free Bingo Room
- 90 ball bingo
- 80 ball bingo
- 75 ball bingo
- Special games
- Slots games. *Real cash games only
- Mobile Bingo is available
Cash-out and Wagering at Sun Bingo
There is no such thing as a free supper, and at Sun you need to know what you are accepting when you take your bonus funds. Likewise, you need to know what and when you can withdraw your
winnings. Full details will be in their Terms & Condition’s on the bottom of their homepage.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: £10
- Maximum withdrawal amount: £10,000 single transaction.
- Time to cash-out: 2-3 working days.
- Wagering requirements for Bingo: 3x deposit and bonus
- Wagering requirements for games: 30x deposit and bonus. *May vary on certain games
Proof of ID is always needed when withdrawing funds. They might ask for a photo ID, proof of address, copy of Credit Card details and notarised documentation in extreme cases.
18+ players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.