William Hill Bingo Review
William Hill Bingo is the little brother of the massive betting giant William Hill. Which means that we know two things already, 1. It’s going to work perfectly, 2. It’s going to be a sight that you know you can trust.
Will Hill Bingo comes with the same seal of approval that its big brother enjoys, and that gives it real presence in Bingoing circles. The Bingo site has only been around for the past 10 years, but it feels like it has been around forever.
Players love this site and there are few complaints to worry about. Even if there were, the support team are multi-lingual and always there to help.
Even though this is the smallest of the William Hill spin-offs, the Bingo site doesn’t hide behind big brother. There’s no need, because there genuinely is enough here to suit every Bingo taste you’d expect.
The Bingo is excellent and the pots are plenty. Daily, weekly and monthly pots range from £500 daily’s to massive £30,000 weekly games.
In short, William Hill Bingo is as good as it gets in the Bingo world, and it comes with an open ticket to all of the other Will Hill brands. All of which are accessible with just one account.
Million Dollar Questions:
- Is it perfect? No, but they come very very close.
- Would we recommend? YES, it’s the way bingo should be.
Crux of it
It comes as no surprise that the William Hill Bingo site is as good as it looks. Everything they have learnt [William Hill] in their 80 years in gambling has been passed on to their Bingo site. Forget the rest, this is what you’ve been looking for.
You can open an account here for as little as £5, but you will need to deposit a minimum of £10 to qualify for the “New Player” bonuses. Bonuses are as follows;
- 1st Deposit: Spend £5 and get a £25 Bonus on top. Using Promo Code NEWBINGO
- *Applies to new players only. 18+. Players need to create chat name in Bingo software. Bonus Code: NEWBINGO must be entered to opt in. Min. stake £5 cash on any Bingo tickets. Max. £25 Bingo Bonus with 4x Wagering Requirement. Offer expires in 14 days from chat name registration. Full T&C’s apply.
- No reload Bonuses
The Free games are available to all players, so if you have an account (funded or not) you’ll be eligible to play. The Free play games usually come in the form of a Bonus game, or a special that you as a player will be invited to.
- Chat Games
- Social Specials
- 90 ball bingo
- 80 ball bingo
- 75 ball bingo
- Multi-Variant bingo
- 100+ Slots games. *Real cash games only
- Mobile gaming is available
Cash-out and Wagering at William Hill Bingo
There is no such thing as a free supper, and at Will Hill you need to know what you are accepting when you take your bonus funds. Likewise, you need to know what and when you can withdraw your winnings. Full details will be in their Terms & Condition’s on the bottom of their homepage.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: £5
- Maximum withdrawal amount: £60,000 monthly. *CC restricted
- Time to cash-out: 3-5 working days
- Wagering requirements for bingo: 3x deposit and bonus
- Wagering requirements for games: 20x deposit and bonus. *May vary on certain games
Proof of ID is always needed when withdrawing funds. They might ask for a photo ID, proof of address, copy of Credit Card details and notarised documentation in extreme cases.
18+ players only. *Welcome Bonuses refer to New players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.