Wink Bingo Review
I love the new look Wink Bingo. Gone is the screaming pink home page and in is a very trendy up-to-date look and feel. Wink are one of the fastest growing online bingo site in the UK. The reason is isn’t down to their newer look, or their clever advertising, but down to their persistence in getting their Bingo games right.
Wink Bingo have been on the scene for 5 plus years and in that time there have been a few changes. All the changes that they have made have been orientated towards a better site and a more user friendly look and feel. It works too. Their players love it and we’ve played and loved it too.
Take a look at all the FREE and FUN bingo games Wink has to offer and you’ll see that they are worth spending time with.
Million Dollar Questions:
- Is it perfect? No, but they strive to be, and that’s what counts.
- Would we recommend? YES, as entertaining a Bingo site as you’ll find anywhere.
Crux of it
There’s plenty to like about Wink Bingo, yet it doesn’t float my boat in the same way that other Casava sites do. We have nothing but praise for their fun factor and serious Bingo appeal, and have scored them high, but, I like what I like.
You can open an account here for as little as £5, but you’ll need to make a minimum of £10 to qualify for the “New Player” bonuses. Bonuses are as follows;
- 1st Deposit: £10 gets you £47
- 2nd Deposit: 50% Redeposit Bonus up to £100
The Free games are available to all players, so if you have an account (funded or not) you’ll be eligible to play. The Free play games usually come in the form of a Bonus game, or a special that you as a player will be invited to.
- Newbies Room. Up to £900 in Free pots
- Sunday Fun day. 6 Free tickets to the £250 pot. *App only
- Freebies room
- 75 ball bingo
- 90 ball bingo
- VIP bingo
- Special games
- 50+ Slots games. *Real cash games only
- Mobile Bingo is available
Cash-out and Wagering
There is no such thing as a free supper, and at Wink you need to know what you are accepting when you take your bonus funds. Likewise, you need to know what and when you can withdraw your winnings. Full details will be in their Terms & Condition’s on the bottom of the homepage.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: £10
- Maximum withdrawal amount: £3,000 daily, £5,000 weekly, £8,000 monthly
- Time to cash-out: 5 – 8 working days
- Wagering requirements for Bingo: 2x deposit and bonus
- Wagering requirements for games: 50x deposit and bonus. *May vary
Proof of ID is always needed when withdrawing funds. They might ask for a photo ID, proof of address, copy of Credit Card details and notarised documentation in extreme cases.
18+ players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.