Every week is Tombola Safe Play week, and it’s important to check your play. Tombola Safe Play is there to help you set tighter limits and keep that all-important check on gambling spends. Time to set the new limit, for a new you.
Tombola has always been passionate about player safety, and now more than ever they want to make sure you’re in control of what you’re spending at tombola. Setting a deposit limit can help you to keep track and have fun while you’re playing.
Setting your limits is something that we take very seriously at MyBingoBonus, and the “extra” measures that Tombola is going too are something that we think is brilliant. Set your new limit and Tombola will give you a FREE £1 BONUS when you set a limit for the first time.
Limits can be set whether that’s per day, per week or per month, and not just through Tombola Safe Play. Tombola has lots of other available tools to help. Their Safe Play team is always on hand with advice and tips.
Moderate responsible gambling with simple tips:
- Make sure gaming is your decision and never let anyone make you gamble
- Set a budget – have a maximum deposit, stake or loss plan before gambling
- Stop if it prevents you from completing family responsibilities
- Never try to recoup your debt with your winnings
- Stop if you lie about their gambling and attempt to hide it from others
- Don’t borrow money, or sell possessions in order to gamble
Stay safe and gamble responsibly
#Bingo #House #Games #Jackpot #Gambling #Promotion #Prizes #FreeGames #SafePlay
*Bonus offers and promotions are subject to change. Deposit Bonuses refer to New players only. All free games and promotions are for funded players only. Withdrawing funds requires proof of an ID.
18+ players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.