32Red Bingo Review
32Red as a brand is massive, but they are a gaming site that have Bingo rather than a Bingo site. There’s a fine difference as far as out-and-out Bingo players are concerned. As such, they are not everyone’s “go-to” Bingo site. Which, is a shame as there really is lots to like at 32Red. Starting with a great £5 No Deposit Bonus.
Free Bingo from the off is always a good thing. Plus, once inside there is lots to do with plenty of options and big pots. If Bingo isn’t your only love, then 32Red have just about everything else.
Once you’ve played and tested your Free £5, you’ll need to deposit. At 32Red it’s £20, which is high, but that does get you £32 Free added on top.
Million Dollar Questions:
- Is it perfect? No far from it, but it’s a great starting place
- Would we recommend? YES, brilliant value for money and entertainment feel to it
Crux of it
Bright red and in your face is the best way to describe their Bingo landing page. A vibrant colour for a site that really does want to be vibrant. Alas, other than the £5 No Deposit Bonus and the affiliation to a better gaming platform, they are just another good Bingo site.
You can open an account here for Free and get £5 when you do, but to a minimum of £20 deposit is needed to qualify for the “New Player” bonuses. Bonuses are as follows;
- £5 Free No Deposit Bonus
- New players only. No Deposit Required. Max Withdrawal £100. 10x wagering requirement. Bingo Tickets only. Full T&C’s apply.
- 1st Deposit: £20 gets you £52
- New players only. Min £20 deposit, debit/credit card and Paypal only. 10x wagering requirement. Bingo Tickets only. Full T&C’s apply.
- Re-load Deposit: 25%
- Invitation only. Min £10 deposit. 10x wagering requirement. Bingo Tickets only. Full T&C’s apply.
The Free games are available to all players, so if you have an account (funded or not) you’ll be eligible to play. The Free play games usually come in the form of a Bonus game, or a special that you as a player will be invited to.
- TGIF. Four games with £200 pots every month play 7:30pm, 8pm, 8:30pm and 9pm. *Dates vary
- 75 ball bingo
- 90 ball bingo
- Special games
- 10 slot games. Free play and real cash games
- Video Poker
- Mobile Bingo is available
Cash-out and Wagering at 32Red Bingo
There is no such thing as a free supper, and at 32Red you need to know what you are accepting when you take your bonus funds. Likewise, you need to know what and when you can withdraw your winnings. Full details will be in their Terms & Condition’s on the bottom of the homepage.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: £10
- Maximum withdrawal amount: £100,000 per 24hr period
- Time to cash-out: 2 – 4 working days
- Wagering requirements for Bingo: 10x deposit and bonus
- Wagering requirements for Games: 10x deposit and bonus, but may vary
Proof of ID is always needed when withdrawing funds. They might ask for a photo ID, proof of address, copy of Credit Card details and notarised documentation in extreme cases.
18+ players only. *Welcome Bonuses refer to New players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.