Moon Bingo Review
In the nicest possible way that I can think of, Moon Bingo is a little basic, and that’s not necessarily a bad thing. There’s loads of clever add-on’s and games behind the seen which oozes technology, but the home page and the feel to Moon Bingo is basic.
It’s a 21st centre Bingo site that is deliberately made to look a little last decade, and that’s with good reason. Moon Bingo is designed to be easy to use with little or no fuss.
All the clever stuff is hidden behind a bright opening picture that doesn’t really do anything other than draw your attention to the players holding cheques. Let’s face it, that what we all want to do in the end, play and cash out.
Moon Bingo has a good offer to get you in and their pots and games do the rest.
This isn’t a site that will dominate your life. It won’t be the site that converts you to dropping all other Bingo sites you may or may not be connected too either, but it is fun and does exactly what it advertises. Bingo. Believe it or not, that isn’t something that every Bingo platform manages.
Million Dollar Questions:
- Is it perfect? No, but that doesn’t really matter. Worth registering an account.
- Would we recommend? YES, good, basic and does what it’s supposed to do, Bingo.
Crux of it
I like Moon Bingo because it offers a rare thing in the bingoing world, Bingo. Pure and simple Bingo with a side order of slots. Good promotions, Free Bingo and happy players. All you’ll ever
You can open an account here for as little as £5, but you will need to deposit a minimum of £10 to qualify for the “New Player” bonuses. Bonuses are as follows;
- Spend £10 and play with £60 (Bingo Tickets) + 20 Starburst Spins
- New players only, min £10 dep, £60 Bingo Tickets + 20 Spins on pre-selected games (wins capped at £5). Wagering requirements apply: 85x (bonus). 8 tickets to “£2,500 Real Cash” (real cash wins). 20 tickets to “£50 Daily Treat” (4x bingo bonus). Games Bonus wins cap: £400 + the initial bonus amount. Deposit balance can be withdrawn at any time. Wagering restrictions &. Full T&C’s apply.
- No reload Bonuses
The Free games are available to all players, so if you have an account (funded or not) you’ll be eligible to play. The Free play games usually come in the form of a Bonus game, or a special that you as a player will be invited to.
- Free Bingo Room
- 90 ball bingo
- 75 ball bingo
- 50+ Slots games. *Demo play and real cash games
- Mobile gaming is available
Cash-out and Wagering at Moon Bingo
There is no such thing as a free supper, and at Moon you need to know what you are accepting when you take your bonus funds. Likewise, you need to know what and when you can withdraw your winnings. Full details will be in their Terms & Condition’s on the bottom of their homepage.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: £30.
- Maximum withdrawal amount: No withdrawal limitations. Progressive pots reviewed individually.
- Time to cash-out: 3-7 working days.
- Wagering requirements for bingo: 4x deposit and bonus.
- Wagering requirements for games: 85x deposit and bonus. *May vary on certain games
Proof of ID is always needed when withdrawing funds. They might ask for a photo ID, proof of address, copy of Credit Card details and notarised documentation in extreme cases.
18+ players only. *Welcome Bonuses refer to New players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.