Pink Ribbon Bingo Review
Pink Ribbon Bingo
Deposit £10 get £20 - Play with £30 & 50 Bonus Spins & 50 Bingo TicketsNew Players only, 18+, Wagering Requirements apply (details in review), T&Cs apply, click to read full terms.
Pink Ribbon Bingo
It’s fair to say that Pink Ribbon Bingo isn’t the ultimate site, and the bingo offered probably won’t blow you away, but the quality of the games and the fabulous donations that they make is something all other sites should take note of. A worthy destination for all bingo levels.
- Donations to charities
- Fair Welcome offer
- VIP program
- Good Promotions
- Limited games on offer
Pink Ribbon Bingo has good intentions at heart with their colourful Bingo and underlying worthy cause. This is a good place to play Bingo and a nice way to support a great cause.
If PRB were just another Bingo site (without the charity), then it would be a good but ordinary site. However, they’re not just another Bingo site, they are a Bingo site that is doing something with their profits other than just cashing out, and that is very rare.
Playing here gives you a sense of actually making a difference, and in our books that’s a great way to spend your days.
The concept of paring a Bingo site with a Charity is a very clever way to generate much-needed funds to this worthwhile cause. The fact that the money donated comes from Pink Ribbon Bingo’s pockets and not yours is key here and really does make a difference for Against Breast Cancer. For that reason alone, it should be a site that we all register at and play as much as we can.
Bingo with giving. Basically, you play and part of the profit is donated. Important to note here, is that their profit is donated, not your winnings. The concept is simple enough, the more you play the more money Pink Ribbon Bingo generate and the more money they donate.
The games are just like any other games, you buy tickets and you win cash prizes. The clever part comes from PRB donating 15% of their gross revenue generated through the Bingo games to Against Breast Cancer.
Million Dollar Questions:
- Is it perfect? No, but their righteous intentions go a long way.
- Would we recommend? YES, play some bingo and do some good.
Crux of it
It’s fair to say that Pink Ribbon Bingo isn’t the ultimate site and the bingo offered probably won’t blow you away, but the quality of the games and the fabulous donations that they make is something all other sites should take note of.
You can open an account here for as little as £5, but you’ll need to make a minimum of £10 to qualify for the “New Player” bonuses. Bonuses are as follows;
- 1st Deposit: Deposit £10 get £20 – Play with £30 & 50 Bonus Spins & 50 Bingo Tickets
- First-time deposits only. Valid until further notice. Min Deposit: £10. Max Reward: £100 Bingo Bonus. To withdraw Bingo bonus & related winnings, wager x4 the amount of your bonus funds. Bingo tickets are valid in the room: ROYAL ROOM and are available for 7 days. Wins generated from bingo tickets are granted in real money. 50 Free Spins [FS]. FS are valid on specific game, for 7 days. FS wins are set at min £0. FS wins cap: £5. FS wins are granted in games bonus after all FS are used and must be wagered x40. Games Bonus wins cap: £100 + the initial bonus amount. Wagering req. vary by game. UK only – deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. Full T&C’s apply
- All reload Bonuses: 25%
The Free games are available to all players. So, if you have an account (funded or not) you’ll be eligible to play. The Free play games usually come in the form of a Bonus game, or a special that you as a player will be invited to.
- Super Hero club.
- Daily free games;
- Quid’s in. £1 games, Freebie. £35 games, On the House. £10 games
- Weekly Freemium. £150 games
- VIP Cash back Free
- 90 ball bingo
- 75 ball bingo
- High 5 bingo
- Special games
- 20 + Slots games. *Real cash games only
- Mobile Bingo is available
Cash-out and Wagering at Pink Ribbon Bingo
There is no such thing as a free supper, and at Pink Ribbon you need to know what you are accepting when you take your bonus funds. Likewise, you need to know what and when you can withdraw your winnings. Full details will be in their Terms & Condition’s on the bottom of their homepage.
- Minimum withdrawal amount: £10.
- Maximum withdrawal amount: No withdrawal limitations. Progressive pots reviewed individually.
- Time to cash-out: 3-10 working days.
- Wagering requirements for Bingo: 4x deposit and bonus
- Wagering requirements for games: 99x deposit and bonus. *May vary on certain games
Proof of ID is always needed when withdrawing funds. They might ask for a photo ID, proof of address, copy of Credit Card details and notarised documentation in extreme cases.
18+ players only. *Welcome Bonuses refer to New players only. Wagering requirements apply.
Bonuses, Games and Wagering requirements may change. Please read full T&C’s before playing.